Simonton Verona Series
- A shallow 2-3/4″ narrow frame depth may not require homeowners to replace existing window treatments
- The narrow vinyl frame is an excellent replacement for less efficient aluminum windows.
- Four frame options provide installation versatility for every application.
- Standard ProSolar® Low-E glass with Argon gas delivers excellent energy efficiency, interior comfort and helps reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Standard double-strength glass provides increased sound control and protection against glass breakage.
- Maximize energy efficiency with high-performance glass options specifically designed for warmer and cooler climates.
- Classic neutral colors and coordinating grille options complement any interior or exterior design.
- Durable vinyl will never pit or peel retaining its beauty year after year with minimal upkeep.
- Standard roll-formed screen frame with fiberglass mesh allows for fresh air without worrying about insects.
- Lift rails are molded into the sash for resilience and easy operation.
- On Slider windows, the roller system features a raised track for smooth and easy operation.
- The offset baffled weep system reduces air infiltration and deters insects.
- Durable vinyl profiles will not pit, warp, fade or deteriorate.
- Simonton built Verona windows are AAMA Gold certified passing stringent tests for thermal performance as well as air leakage, water infiltration and wind pressure.
- Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty covers parts and labor.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty covers vinyl, hardware and glass.
- Warranty is transferable to the next homeowner.
Verona windows feature a standard 3/4″ insulating glass unit, with double-strength ProSolar® Low-E glass, Intercept® spacer system and Argon gas that can be customized to provide the best energy savings and comfort for where you live. Additional glass options offer increased sound reduction, privacy and fade protection.
- Standard glass helps keep warmth inside during winter months and deflect the sun’s heat and retain cooled air in summer
- Screens out up to 73% of ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause interior fading
- Ideal for warmer climates that require help with solar control and interior cooling
- Dramatically blocks up to 92% of ultraviolet light that causes solar heat gain and fading from entering your home
- Superior insulating performance with high visibility.
- Perfect for cooler climates that require more help with heating
- Uses the sun’s warmth to increase comfort and reduce heating costs
- Screens out up to 71% of damaging UV rays that cause interior fading while allowing warmth and light into your home
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
Warm Edge Spacer Systems
The U-channel design of the standard Intercept® spacer system helps keep glass warmer and maintains interior comfort by hindering the natural temperature flow from the interior and exterior. It also flexes and contracts to reduce any stress on the glass.
Optional Supercept™ spacer has a U-channel design made of a stainless-steel alloy that is stronger and offers increased thermal performance.
The optional non-metallic foam Super Spacer® virtually eliminates temperature transfer and maintains an airtight seal for optimal thermal performance.
The Energy Star Program
Verona windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Can be ordered to meet or exceed the California Energy Commission’s standards for Title 24 compliance
Tempered or toughened glass increases strength and safely breaks into pebbles.
Acoustic glass dramatically reduces unwanted sound from entering your home.
Obscure glass has a textured pattern that increases privacy while still allowing natural light into your home.
Accentuate your home’s architectural style, with optional grille profiles and patterns. Grilles placed between the glass create a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Verona window hardware offers the protection and functionality you need.
Cam locks on single hung or slider windows pull the sash tightly around weatherstripping for increased weather resistance and protection.
Verona windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Block Frame
- 1″ Nail Fin Setback
- 1-3/8″ Nail Fin
- Stucco Flange