American Craftsman 50 Series Gliding Patio Door
- Slimline frame delivers a contemporary appearance with a large sightline and more natural light.
- Available in 2 neutral colors and a popular exterior bronze that will complement your home’s style.
- Durable vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and won’t pit, peel or flake.
- Blinds between the glass are easy to maintain and feature a cordless design to easily raise, lower or tilt to control privacy and light.
- Steel-reinforced construction increases strength and durability.
- Perimeter weatherstripping helps keep out dust, air and water.
- Precision ball-bearing rollers deliver smooth door panel operation.
- Optional exterior keyed lock enhances security.
- Choose between a fully assembled door for quick and easy installation or a door kit for easier transportation.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator that helps keep your home consistently comfortable.
- The 50 Series offers glass options to maximize energy efficiency and comfort for both warmer and cooler climates.
- American Craftsman 50 Series gliding patio doors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Regional glass packages help optimize your American Craftsman 50 Series gliding patio doors for where you live to make your home more comfortable and reduce energy cost.
- Low-E glass helps deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warmed air inside during colder months.
- Available specialty Low-E glass is designed to provide maximum energy performance comfort for warmer and cooler climates.
- Protect your home from damaging UV rays that can fade flooring, furnishings and window treatments with Low-E glass.
- Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, can be added to glass packages to increase insulation performance.
THE ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
American Craftsman 50 Series gliding patio doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Grilles between the glass (GBG) add style to your gliding patio doors and are located between the panes of glass for simple cleaning.
The American Craftsman 50 Series gliding patio doors feature durable hardware that is color-matched to coordinate with the interior color.
50 Series gliding patio doors are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Insert (Replacement)
- Nailing Flange (New Construction)