American Craftsman 70 Series
- Decorative, wide frame design adds classic curb appeal.
- Durable vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and keeps its attractive appearance for years.
- Available in three neutral colors and a popular exterior bronze that will complement your home’s style.
- Interior jamb covers create a finished appearance.
- Custom sizes help provide an exact fit for your home.
- A stunning combination with different window styles can open up your home to more natural light and a better view.
- Dual weatherstripping helps stop dust, air and water infiltration.
- Unique indicator lock visibly shows when windows are locked.
- Both sash on double hung windows tilt in for easy in-home cleaning with low-profile tilt latches.
- Vent latches on sliding windows stop sash from fully opening for partial ventilation.
- Available StormDefense windows offer impact-resistant glass and structural upgrades that help protect against strong coastal storms and wind-borne debris.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator that helps keep your home consistently comfortable.
- The 70 Series offers glass options to maximize energy efficiency and comfort for both warmer and cooler climates.
- American Craftsman 70 Series windows are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Choosing the right glass options for your American Craftsman 70 Series windows can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs.
- Optional Low-E glass packages help deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warmed air inside during colder months.
- Available specialty Low-E glass is designed to provide maximum energy performance comfort for warmer and cooler climates.
- Protect your home from damaging UV rays that can fade flooring, furnishings and window treatments with optional Low-E glass.
- Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, can be added to glass packages to increase insulation performance.
The Energy Star Program
American Craftsman 70 Series windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Add style to your home with grilles between the glass (GBG) that are located between the panes of glass for easy cleaning. For the look of individual glass panes, simulated divided lights (SDL) are applied to the glass for an authentic look
The American Craftsman 70 Series features durable hardware that is color-matched to coordinate with the window’s interior.
Locks on double hung, single hung and gliding windows pull the sash together around weatherstripping to help shield out wind and rain. Unique indicator lock visibly shows if your windows are locked.
The casement and awning handle is color coordinated and folds down so it won’t interfere with window treatments or blinds.
70 Series windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Insert (Replacement)
- Nailing Flange (New Construction)
- Nailing Flange with J-Channel (New Construction)
- Masonry Flange (Replacement/New Construction)