Simonton Pro Series
- The raised exterior frame has a streamlined appearance to enhance any home design.
- Vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and will never need sanding or painting.
- Both sash on the double hung window tilt in for easy in-home cleaning.
- Standard ProSolar® Low E glass with Argon gas helps reduce heating and cooling costs and keep your home comfortable during any season.
- Maximize energy efficiency with high-performance glass options specifically designed for warmer and cooler climates.
- Multi-chambered profiles have several insulating spaces within the frame and sash that help increase strength, reduce condensation and energy loss.
- Pro windows offer a standard roll-formed screen frame with easy access pull tabs for removal. The fiberglass mesh screen allows fresh air in and keeps insects out. For enhanced design and performance, upgrade to the sturdier extruded screen frame and aluminum mesh that offers increased screen durability.
- Double hung windows easily open and stay in any position with the reliable stainless steel constant force coil spring balance system.
- Sloped sill moves water away from the window to help stop rain infiltration.
- The Air Lok™ limits the amount a double hung sash can be opened for safer ventilation and increased protection against accidental falls.
- Sliding windows feature a contoured lift rail for easy opening and closing.
- Simonton built Pro windows are AAMA Gold certified, which means that they have passed stringent tests for thermal performance as well as air leakage, water infiltration and wind pressure.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty covers vinyl, hardware and screens.
- Insulating glass unit protection (20-years to 50-years prorated).
- Warranty is transferable to the next homeowner
Pro Series windows have a standard 3/4″ insulating glass unit, with ProSolar® Low-E glass, Intercept® spacer system and Argon gas that can be customized to achieve optimum energy savings and comfort for where you live. Additional glass options offer increased strength, privacy and fade protection.
- Standard glass helps keep warmth inside during winter months and deflect the sun’s heat and retain cooled air in summer
- Screens out up to 73% of ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause interior fading
- Ideal for warmer climates that require help with solar control and interior cooling
- Dramatically blocks up to 92% of ultraviolet light that causes solar heat gain and fading from entering your home
- Superior insulating performance with high visibility.
- Perfect for cooler climates that require more help with heating
- Uses the sun’s warmth to increase comfort and reduce heating costs
- Screens out up to 71% of damaging UV rays that cause interior fading while allowing warmth and light into your home
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
Twelve times denser than air, optional Krypton gas can be chosen for maximum thermal efficiency.
Warm Edge Spacer Systems
The U-channel design of the standard Intercept® spacer system helps keep glass warmer and maintains interior comfort by hindering the natural temperature flow from the interior and exterior. It also flexes and contracts to reduce any stress on the glass.
Optional Supercept™ spacer has a U-channel design made of a stainless-steel alloy that is stronger and offers increased thermal performance.
The optional non-metallic foam Super Spacer® virtually eliminates temperature transfer and maintains an airtight seal for optimal thermal performance.
The Energy Star Program
Pro windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for wherever you live.
Additional Glass Options
Thicker, double-strength glass is break-resistant and offers increased sound control.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Help control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with bronze or gray tinted glass.
Obscure glass, with a textured pattern, offers privacy while allowing natural light into your home.
The Pro series offers grille profiles and patterns to accent your home’s architectural style and increase curb appeal. Grilles are placed between the glass creating a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Crafted to be both durable and beautiful, Pro window hardware is color-coordinated for a streamlined appearance or choose optional polished brass for a unique accent. All locks meet standard forced entry requirements for increased peace of mind.
When the cam lock is engaged it tightly pulls the sash together for increased weather resistance and protection against forced entry.