Ply Gem 300 Series
- Extruded aluminum is virtually maintenance-free and withstands weather, water and insect damage for long-lasting beauty
- Wide view and more daylight with the 2-7⁄16” narrow frame.
- Available in white and bronze colors with optional color-coordinated window grilles.
- A detailed painting process provides long-lasting, detailed coverage.
- Operable windows are designed to open, close and lock with ease.
- An integral nailing fin or flange aids in installation and provides a finished appearance.
- The 300 series offers energy-efficient glass packages that provide excellent performance for warmer climates.
- Single hung and sliding windows feature a strong, structural meeting rail for a tight, weather-resistant unit.
- Ply Gem 300 Series windows are covered by a 10-year glass warranty.
Choosing the right glass options for your 300 Series windows can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs as well as increase security, privacy, fade and storm protection.
- Optional Low-E glass packages help keep your home cooler during summer and warmer through colder months.
- Choose a High Performance HP glass package with Argon gas, which is six times denser than air and placed in the insulating glass unit for additional protection from energy loss.
- HP Glass Packages with specialty Low-E glass and Argon can greatly reduce solar heat gain and lower cooling costs in warmer regions.
ADDITIONAL GLASS OPTIONS
Tempered glass safely breaks into pebbles.
Obscure patterned glass helps increase privacy while allowing natural light into your home.
Ply Gem 300 Series offers unique grille styles and patterns that increase your home’s architectural design. Grilles are placed between the glass (GBG) for easy cleaning.
The 300 Series features durable, forced entry resistant hardware that is color-coordinated for a streamlined appearance.