American Craftsman 70 Series Gliding Patio Door
- Classic frame design adds classic curb appeal.
- Durable vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and will never need to be repainted.
- Available in three neutral colors and a popular exterior bronze that will complement your home’s style.
- Blinds between the glass are easy to maintain and feature a cordless design to easily raise, lower or tilt to control privacy and light.
- Custom sizes help provide an exact fit for your home.
- Fully assembled for quick and easy installation.
- Smooth door panel operation is achieved with precision ball-bearing rollers.
- Steel-reinforced construction increases strength and durability.
- Multi-point lock system with an exterior keyed lock enhances security.
- Perimeter weatherstripping helps block dust, air and water infiltration.
- Available Storm Defense gliding patio doors offer impact-resistant glass and structural upgrades that help protect against strong coastal storms and wind-borne debris.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator that helps keep your home consistently comfortable.
- The 70 Series offers glass options to maximize energy efficiency and comfort for both warmer and cooler climates.
- American Craftsman 70 Series gliding patio doors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
*See warranty document for details.
- Low-E glass helps deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warmed air inside during colder months.
- Available specialty Low-E glass is designed to provide maximum energy performance for warmer and cooler climates.
- Protect your home from damaging UV rays that can fade flooring,furnishings and window treatments with Low-E glass.
- Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, can be added to glass packages to increase insulation performance.
THE ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
American Craftsman 70 Series patio doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Add style to your home with grilles between the glass (GBG) that are located between the panes of glass for easy cleaning. For the look of individual glass panes, simulated divided lights (SDL) are applied to the glass for an authentic look.
The American Craftsman 70 Series gliding patio doors feature a multi-point lock and exterior keyed lock for increased safety and peace of mind. The durable hardware is color-matched to coordinate with the interior color.
70 Series gliding patio doors are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Nailing Flange with J-Channel