Simonton Brickmould 600
- ProSolar® Low-E glass and Argon gas is standard with a 7/8″ dualpane insulating glass unit, for high energy performance.
- Maximum efficiency advanced glass options increase sound dampening and security.
- An excellent insulator, first-generation durable vinyl withstands harsh weather and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Increased thermal efficiency and insulation from the multiple chambers in the vinyl profile.
- Multi-tiered brickmould frame is richly detailed, providing the look of wood.
- Extensive design portfolio with exterior colors, interior woodgrains, hardware and grille options to complement the style of your home.
- Expand your design choices even further with optional flat casing or simulated divided lites.
- Increased strength and weather resistance with fusion-welded frame and sash.
- Overlapping, interlocking meeting rail tightly seals Double Hung sash around advanced weatherstripping to protect. against wind and rain infiltration.
- Quickly direct water away from your home with the sloped sill design.
- Frame and sash are kept in perfect alignment for reliable operation by the 1/2″ coil spring balance system.
- Accurate installation is made easier with the integral brickmould/J-channel and nail fin, which can be used in home projects that feature brick, vinyl or both.
- To increase safety against accidental falls, the optional Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) is self-activating, to limit the extent your window can be opened.
- Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty on hardware, screens and glass
Brickmould 600 windows have a standard 7/8″ dual-pane insulating glass unit with ProSolar® Low-E glass, Argon gas and Intercept® spacer. Choose custom glass options for maximum energy efficiency, sound control, security and privacy.
- Standard glass helps keep warmth inside during winter months and deflect the sun’s heat and retain cooled air in summer
- Screens out up to 73% of ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause interior fading
- Ideal for warmer climates that require help with solar control and interior cooling
- Dramatically blocks up to 92% of ultraviolet light that causes solar heat gain and fading from entering your home
- Superior insulating performance with high visibility.
- Perfect for cooler climates that require more help with heating
- Uses the sun’s warmth to increase comfort and reduce heating costs
- Screens out 71% of damaging UV rays that cause interior fading while allowing warmth and light into your home
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
Twelve times denser than air, optional Krypton gas can be chosen for maximum thermal efficiency.
Warm Edge Spacer Systems
The U-channel design of the standard Intercept® spacer system helps keep glass warmer and maintains interior comfort by hindering the natural temperature flow from the interior and exterior. It also flexes and contracts to reduce any stress on the glass.
Optional Supercept™ spacer has a U-channel design made of a stainless-steel alloy that is stronger and offers increased thermal performance.
The optional non-metallic foam Super Spacer® virtually eliminates temperature transfer and maintains an airtight seal for optimal thermal performance.
The Energy Star Program
Premium windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Additional Glass Options
Laminated glass, featuring a durable PVB interlayer between two layers of glass, helps protect against forced entry, reduce unwanted noise and block the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays from entering your home.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Thicker, double-strength glass is break-resistant and offers increased sound control.
Laminated glass dramatically reduces unwanted sound from entering your home.
Obscure glass has a textured pattern that increases privacy while still allowing natural light into your home.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with bronze or gray tinted glass.
Brickmould 600 windows offer architecturally inspired grille profiles and patterns to highlight your home’s unique character. Grilles placed between the glass create a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Crafted to be both durable and beautiful, Brickmould 600 window hardware is color-coordinated or can be upgraded to a distinctive metallic finish. All locks meet standard forced entry requirements for additional peace of mind.
When the cam lock is engaged it tightly pulls the sash together for increased weather resistance and protection.
Casements open smoothly on durable, stainless steel operating hardware with the turn of the flush mount handle that folds neatly into the base and won’t interfere with window treatments. The locking lever secures the window at multiple locations with one easy action for excellent weatherability.
Brickmould 600 windows are available with frame types to accommodate new construction installation techniques.
- Brickmould Exterior with J-Channel
- J-Filler Exterior
- Snap-On Flat Casing