Ply Gem Classic Series
- 2 5/8″ frame depth offers streamlined, contemporary appearance.
- Windows built to custom sizes provide precise installation and maximize your viewing area.
- Available in three neutral colors that coordinate with any style home.
- Strong, durable vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and keeps its attractive appearance for years.
- Durable external mulls allow you to combine different windows styles into unique configurations.
- Heavy vinyl will not pit or peel and is virtually maintenance-free.
- The Classic Series offers high-performance glass options to maximize energy efficiency and comfort for both warmer and cooler climates.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator helps keep your home consistently comfortable.
- Choose high-performance glass options for increased solar protection, reduced noise levels, or enhanced security and privacy.
- Classic Series windows can be configured to meet or exceed the California Energy Commission’s standards for Title 24 compliance.
- For added safety, the optional Autolock securely latches when you close a sliding window.
- Perimeter weatherstripping and interlocking components create a barrier against the elements.
- Multiple frame options accommodate a variety of building styles and installation types.
- Optional Insulair vent system on single hung and sliding windows provides fresh air while the window is closed and locked.
- An advanced manufacturing system helps ensure smooth and easy operation.
- Baffled weep system keeps insects out and quickly moves water away.
- Ply Gem Classic Series windows are covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as you live in your home and is transferable to the next homeowner.
Choosing the right glass options for your Classic Series windows can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs as well as increase security, privacy and fade protection.
- Optional Low-E glass packages help deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warmed air inside during colder months.
- Choose a High Performance HP glass package with Argon gas, which is six times denser than air and placed in the insulating glass unit for additional protection from energy loss.
- HP Glass Packages with specialty Low-E glass and Argon can greatly reduce solar heat gain and lower cooling costs in warmer regions.
- The Warm Edge spacer system features a U-shaped channel that separates the glass panes and interrupts the natural flow of heat to cold. It also flexes when the glass expands and contracts to help maintain a strong seal.
- Optional Warm Edge+ spacer systems are made of less-conductive materials for increased energy performance and added strength to better resist seal failure.
Classic Series windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Classic Series windows can be ordered to meet or exceed the California Energy Commission’s standards for Title 24 compliance.
Enhanced Security and Safety
Laminated glass, featuring a durable PVB interlayer between two layers of glass, helps protect your home against forced entry, reduce unwanted noise and block the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays from entering your home.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Additional Glass Options
Optional acoustic or laminated glass reduces unwanted sound from entering your home.
Obscure glass increases privacy without hindering daylight.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with tinted glass.
Easy-to-clean grilles between the glass (GBG) increase curb appeal and highlight your home’s architectural style.
The Classic Series features durable, forced entry resistant hardware that is color-coordinated for a streamlined appearance.
Cam locks on single hung and sliding windows tightly pull the sash together around weatherstripping for added protection against wind and rain.
The optional AutoLock secures single hung and sliding windows when it self-activates as the window is closed.
Classic Series windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Nail Fin
- Stucco Key