American Craftsman 50 Series
- Flat exterior frame delivers a modern, streamlined appearance.
- Durable vinyl is virtually maintenance-free and keeps its attractive appearance for years.
- Available neutral colors coordinate with your home’s style.
- Custom sizes help provide a precise fit for your home.
- Combine different windows for a stunning configuration that will open up your home.
- 50 Series windows lift and slide with ease for easy opening and closing.
- Dual weatherstripping helps keep out dust, air and water.
- Both sash on double hung windows tilt in for easy cleaning from inside your home.
- Vent latches on sliding windows stop sash from fully opening for partial ventilation.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator that helps keep your home consistently comfortable.
- The 50 Series offers glass options to maximize energy efficiency and comfort for both warmer and cooler climates.
- American Craftsman 50 Series windows are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Regional glass packages help optimize your American Craftsman 50 Series windows for where you live to make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs.
- Low-E glass helps deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warmed air inside during colder months.
- Protect your home from damaging UV rays that can fade flooring, furnishings and window treatments with Low-E glass.
- Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, can be added to glass packages to increase insulation performance.
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
The Energy Star Program
American Craftsman 50 Series windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Additional Glass Options
Laminated glass, featuring a durable PVB interlayer between two layers of glass, helps protect against forced entry, reduce unwanted noise and block the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays from entering your home.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with bronze or gray tinted glass.
Obscure glass has a textured pattern that increases privacy while still allowing natural light into your home.
Grilles between the glass (GBG) add style to your windows and are located between the panes of glass for simple cleaning.
The American Craftsman 50 Series features durable hardware that is color-matched to coordinate with your interior window color.
Locks on double hung, single hung and gliding windows pull the sash together around weatherstripping to help shield out wind and rain.
50 Series windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Insert (Replacement)
- Nailing Flange (New Construction)
- Masonry Flange (Replacement/New Construction)