Simonton Inovo Sliding Patio Door
- Monorail system delivers a smooth, rattle-free glide and protection against air and water infiltration.
- Durable, sloped fiberglass sill is welded for increased strength and the neutral color masks dirt, dust and scuff marks.
- Strong interlocking features and advanced weatherstripping help protect against air and water infiltration.
- Simonton built Inovo Patio Doors are AAMA Gold certified, which means that it has passed stringent tests for thermal performance as well as air leakage, water infiltration and wind pressure.
- Blinds sealed between the glass door panels offer a maintenance-free option to control daylight without worrying about blind damage. Blinds can be tilted, raised and lowered for maximum control.
- Sizable design portfolio with dark exterior colors, interior woodgrains and distinctive hardware options to complement your home’s style.
- Create a large configuration and expand the height and width of your Inovo Patio Door with available sidelites and transoms.
- Durable vinyl never needs sanding or painting and will retain its beauty year after year with minimal upkeep.
- The top-hung screen features a sturdy, 3-inch thick frame that glides smoothly across an unobstructed track.
- Standard multi-point locking system can be upgraded to a triple-point locking system that secures the sliding panel at three locations for optimized strength and security.
- Select the optional footbolt and/or shootbolt for increased security, which includes a venting feature to allow fresh air while latched.
- Standard fiberglass mesh screen can be upgraded to aluminum mesh for added strength. Other options include tough high durability mesh that is perfect for homes with children and pets or high visibility screen mesh for an enhanced view.
- Standard ProSolar® Low-E glass with Argon gas increases efficiency to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable during every season.
- Multi-chambered profiles have several insulating spaces within the frame and panel that help increase strength, reduce condensation and energy loss.
- Maximize energy efficiency with high-performance glass options specifically designed for warmer and cooler climates.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty covers vinyl, hardware and screens.
- Insulating glass unit protection (20-years to Lifetime prorated).
- Warranty is transferable to the next homeowner for extended value.
The Inovo Patio Door has a standard 1″ insulating glass unit, with double-strength, tempered ProSolar® Low-E glass, Intercept® spacer system and Argon gas that can be customized to achieve maximum energy efficiency and comfort for where you live. Additional glass options offer increased strength, security, privacy and fade protection.
- Standard glass helps keep warmth inside during winter months and deflect the sun’s heat and retain cooled air in summer
- Screens out up to 73% of ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause interior fading
- Ideal for warmer climates that require help with solar control and interior cooling.
- Dramatically blocks up to 92% of ultraviolet light that causes solar heat gain and fading from entering your home.
- Superior insulating performance with high visibility.
- Perfect for cooler climates that require more help with heating
- Uses the sun’s warmth to increase comfort and reduce heating costs
- Screens out up to 71% of damaging UV rays that cause interior fading while allowing warmth and light into your home
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
Twelve times denser than air, optional Krypt on gas can be chosen for maximum thermal efficiency.
Warm Edge Spacer Systems
The U-channel design of the standard Intercept® spacer system helps keep glass warmer and maintains interior comfort by hindering the natural temperature flow from the interior and exterior. It also flexes and contracts to
reduce any stress on the glass.
Optional Supercept™ spacer has a U-channel design made of a stainless-steel alloy that is stronger and offers increased thermal performance.
The optional non-metallic foam Super Spacer® virtually eliminates temperature transfer and maintains an air tight seal for optimal thermal performance.
THE ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
Inovo Patio Doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live
ADDITIONAL GLASS OPTIONS
For maximum thermal efficiency, optional triple-pane glass creates two separate air spaces for superior insulation.
- Laminated glass, featuring a remarkably strong PVB interlayer, helps protect your home against forced entry.
- Thicker, double-strength glass is break-resistant and offers increased sound control.
- Tempered or toughened glass increases strength and safely breaks into pebbles.
Laminated glass dramatically reduces unwanted sound from entering your home.
Obscure glass features a textured pattern that increases privacy while allowing natural light into your home.
Inovo Patio Doors offer architecturally inspired grille profiles and patterns to highlight your home’s unique character. Grilles are placed between the glass to create a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Inovo Patio Door handles are available in standard and premium designs that are color-coordinated or can be upgraded to a distinctive metallic finish. Handles available in keyed, non-keyed, and keyed alike. Split finish handles are available on White, Tan and Driftwood exteriors with any interior color, but must be keyed with the same handle design.
*Standard on interior woodgrains
Inovo Patio Doors are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation techniques.
- Replacement Frame
- Fin Frame