Simonton Premium Series
- Standard ProSolar® Low-E glass with Argon gas increases efficiency to help lower energy costs and keep your home comfortable during every season.
- Multi-chambered profiles have several insulating spaces within the frame and sash that help increase strength, reduce condensation and energy loss.
- Maximize energy efficiency with high-performance glass options specifically designed for warmer and cooler climates.
- Extensive design portfolio with exterior colors, interior woodgrains, hardware and grille options to complement the style of your home.
- Timeless beveled frame design complements any architectural design.
- Durable vinyl never needs sanding or painting and will retain its beauty year after year with minimal upkeep.
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping along with strong, interlocking components create a barrier against wind and rain.
- The exclusive triple-stepped, sloped sill quickly moves water away from the window to help protect your home from water infiltration
- Durable contoured lift rails on sliding windows are molded into the sash for easy opening and closing.
- The Lap Lok® meeting rail, on sliding windows, overlaps and interlocks the sash to create a tight seal against weather infiltration.
- Simonton built Premium windows are AAMA Gold certified passing stringent tests for thermal performance as well as air leakage, water infiltration and wind pressure
- Double hung and casement windows offer easy cleaning from inside the home.
- When engaged, dual Air Loks™ limit the extent sliding windows can open providing safer ventilation and increased protection against accidental falls.
- The stainless-steel constant force coil spring balance system allows the double hung sash to easily open to any desired position, even after years of use.
- The standard extruded screen frame resists bending and warping with a fiberglass mesh screen that allows fresh air in while helping keep bugs out. Upgrade to aluminum mesh for added screen durability.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty covers vinyl, hardware and screens.
- Insulating glass unit protection (20-years to Lifetime prorated).
- Three-year glass breakage warranty*
- Warranty is transferable to the next homeowner for extended value.
- *When purchased with double-strength glass.
Premium series windows have a standard 3/4″ insulating glass unit, with ProSolar® Low-E glass, Intercept® spacer system and Argon gas that can be customized to achieve optimum energy savings and comfort for where you live. Additional glass options offer increased strength, security, privacy and fade protection.
- Standard glass helps keep warmth inside during winter months and deflect the sun’s heat and retain cooled air in summer
- Screens out up to 73% of ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause interior fading
- Ideal for warmer climates that require help with solar control and interior cooling
- Dramatically blocks up to 92% of ultraviolet light that causes solar heat gain and fading from entering your home
- Superior insulating performance with high visibility.
- Perfect for cooler climates that require more help with heating
- Uses the sun’s warmth to increase comfort and reduce heating costs
- Screens out 71% of damaging UV rays that cause interior fading while allowing warmth and light into your home
Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
Twelve times denser than air, optional Krypton gas can be chosen for maximum thermal efficiency.
Warm Edge Spacer Systems
The U-channel design of the standard Intercept® spacer system helps keep glass warmer and maintains interior comfort by hindering the natural temperature flow from the interior and exterior. It also flexes and contracts to reduce any stress on the glass.
Optional Supercept™ spacer has a U-channel design made of a stainless-steel alloy that is stronger and offers increased thermal performance.
The optional non-metallic foam Super Spacer® virtually eliminates temperature transfer and maintains an airtight seal for optimal thermal performance.
The Energy Star Program
Premium windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
Additional Glass Options
For maximum thermal efficiency, the 1” triple-pane glass unit creates two separate airspaces for superior insulation.
Laminated glass, featuring a durable PVB interlayer between two layers of glass, helps protect against forced entry, reduce unwanted noise and block the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays from entering your home.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Thicker, double-strength glass is break-resistant and offers increased sound control.
Laminated glass dramatically reduces unwanted sound from entering your home.
Obscure glass has a textured pattern that increases privacy while still allowing natural light into your home.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with bronze or gray tinted glass.
Premium windows offer architecturally inspired grille profiles and patterns to highlight your home’s unique character. Grilles placed between the glass create a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Crafted to be both durable and beautiful, Premium window hardware is color-coordinated or can be upgraded to a distinctive metallic finish. All locks meet standard forced entry requirements for additional peace of mind.
When the cam lock is engaged it tightly pulls the sash together for increased weather resistance and protection.
Casements open smoothly on durable, stainless steel operating hardware with the turn of the flush mount handle that folds neatly into the base and won’t interfere with window treatments. The locking lever secures the window at multiple locations with one easy action for excellent weatherability.
Premium windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate both replacement, remodel and new construction installation techniques.
- Replacement Frame
- Integral J w/ Fin
- Integral Masonry Flange
- J-Channel Removed
- Block Flange (Florida customers only)