Ply Gem 400 Series
- 2-7⁄16” narrow frame provides an expanded view and more natural light.
- Extruded aluminum requires very little maintenance and withstands weather, water and insect damage for long-lasting beauty.
- The finish is electrostatically applied to provide lasting, detailed coverage.
- 400 Series single hung, picture windows and geometric shapes with laminated glass have been tested and approved for the Florida Building Code to withstand high winds and wind-borne debris in coastal areas.
- Available in white and bronze colors with optional color-coordinated window grilles.
- Single hung and sliding windows feature a strong, structural meeting rail for a tight, weather-resistant unit.
- Sliding windows are designed to open, close and lock with ease.
- The 400 series offers energy-efficient glass packages that provide excellent performance for warmer climates.
- Simplify installation and provide a finished appearance with an integral nailing fin or flange.
- Ply Gem 400 Series windows are covered by a 10-year glass warranty.
Choosing the right glass options for your 400 Series windows can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs as well as increase security, privacy, fade and storm protection.
- Optional Low-E glass packages help keep your home cooler during summer and warmer through colder months.
- Choose a High Performance HP glass package with Argon gas, which is six times denser than air and placed in the insulating glass unit for additional protection from energy loss.
- HP Glass Packages with specialty Low-E glass and Argon can greatly reduce solar heat gain and lower cooling costs in warmer regions.
ADDITIONAL GLASS OPTIONS
Laminated glass, featuring a durable PVB interlayer between two layers of glass, helps protect your home against forced entry, reduce unwanted noise and block the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays from entering your home.
Heat-strengthened tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Impact-resistant 400 Series single hung, picture windows and geometric shapes with laminated glass have been tested and approved for the Florida Building Code to withstand high winds and wind-borne debris in coastal areas.
Obscure patterned glass helps increase privacy while allowing natural light into your home.
Ply Gem 400 Series offers unique grille profiles and patterns that increase your home’s architectural design. Grilles are placed between the glass (GBG) for easy cleaning.
The 400 Series features durable, forced entry resistant hardware that is color-coordinated for a streamlined appearance.
Single hung and sliding window cam sash locks feature a low profile design.
400 Series windows are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Flange frame for block installs
- Nail Fin