American Craftsman Architectural Series Sliding Patio Door
Florida residents can take advantage of a temporary sales tax exemption on retail sales of impact-resistant windows and patio doors starting 7/1/22 to 6/30/24. Click here for additional details.
- From vibrant colors to natural shades, a wide array of 46 exterior aluminum-clad colors enhance curb appeal.
- Solid wood interiors are available prefinished or can be stained or painted to match your home’s design.
- Wide stile and rail have an authentic French door appearance.
- Operable panels slide open to the left or right and do not impede on your interior or exterior space.
- Bi-Parting Sliding Patio Doors have two center panels that slide to create a large opening. The perfect option for transitional living.
- Hardware in decorative metallic finishes complements your home’s drawer pulls, faucets and lighting.
- Durable extruded aluminum cladding on the exterior surfaces of frame and panels helps protect wood from rotting and insect damage.
- Solid wood is vacuum treated to resist water damage, decay and mold.
- Door panels glide smoothly on stainless steel rollers and sill track.
- Sliding French patio doors feature an aluminum sill deck with wood support for increased durability.
- A two-point locking system tightly secures the door for added safety and increased weatherability.
- Full perimeter weatherstripping on patio doors creates a weather-resistant barrier against air and water infiltration.
- AAMA-rated (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) paint finish assures superior resistance to chalking and fading.
- Increase energy savings and year-round comfort with advanced glass packages that maximize energy efficiency for your home.
- Architectural Series French Sliding Patio Doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for wherever you live.
- Color-matched optimal viewing screen for enhanced visibility and fresh air.
- Exterior casing options enhance architectural styling for any home.
- Architecturally inspired grille profiles and patterns accentuate your home’s design.
- 20-Year Warranty for added peace of mind.
Thanks to advanced, high-performing glass packages, your Architectural Series sliding patio doors can help lower energy bills, increase comfort, dramatically reduce unwanted noise from entering your home and make your home more secure.
- Standard High Performance HP glass package features a Low-E coating that deflects heat in the summer to help with cooling and keeps warmed air inside during the winter. It also helps protect your furniture and flooring from fading caused by damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Standard Argon gas, which is six times denser than air, is sealed between the glass panes to increase insulation and reduce energy loss.
- Specifically designed to deliver maximum energy-efficiency for warmer regions, the HPSC glass package with specialty Low-E glass and Argon reduces solar heat gain and cooling costs.
- The HPMax triple-pane glass package has two separate airspaces for maximum insulation.
WARM EDGE SPACER SYSTEMS
The Warm Edge spacer system features a U-shaped channel that separates the glass panes and interrupts the natural flow of heat to cold. It also flexes when the glass expands and contracts to help maintain a strong seal.
Optional Warm Edge+ spacer systems are made of less-conductive materials for increased energy performance and added strength to better resist seal failure.
THE ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
Architectural Series sliding patio doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
ADDITIONAL GLASS OPTIONS
- Impact-resistant laminated glass with a durable interlayer sealed between two layers of glass, increases energy efficiency, sound control and protection against forced entry and damaging UV rays.
- Hard to break tempered glass increases safety because it is harder to break through than regular glass and safely breaks into pebbles.
Acoustic glass packages can reduce unwanted noise from entering your home by up to 50%.
Patterned obscure glass offers added privacy while still allowing natural daylight through.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with bronze or gray tinted glass.
For maximum thermal efficiency, optional triple-pane glass creates two separate air spaces for superior insulation.
Accentuate your home’s design with architecturally inspired grille profiles and patterns. Grilles between the glass (GBG) provide a smooth, easy-to-clean surface, while simulated divided lites (SDL) feature the look of an authentic multi-lite window.
Crafted to be both durable and beautiful, Architectural Series sliding patio door hardware is available in a variety of finishes to complement your home’s design while providing an effective barrier against forced entry.