Ply Gem Select Series Hinged Patio Door
- Choose from a variety of hinge and swing options to accommodate your home’s needs.
- Out-swing panel styles won’t intrude on interior space while in-swing door panels don’t interfere with your outdoor living areas.
- A high-performance locking system with a steel latch and deadbolt withstands up to 300 pounds of force.
- Heavy-duty, two-way adjustable hinges help achieve proper door alignment allowing door panels to swing open and close with ease.
- Custom-sized Select hinged patio doors provide an exact fit for your home’s specifications.
- Wide frame with heavy vinyl walls provides increased strength, durability and weather resistance.
- The Ply Gem Select Series provides glass options that deliver maximum energy efficiency, comfort and lower energy costs for wherever you live.
- Additional high-performance glass options increase solar protection, reduce noise levels, increase security and privacy.
- Vinyl is an excellent insulator against temperature changes.
- Select Series hinged patio doors can be configured to meet or exceed the California Energy Commission’s standards for Title 24 compliance.
- Neutral color options complement any home’s design.
- Optional color-coordinated grille styles and patterns increase architectural appeal.
- Durable vinyl will not pit or peel and retains its beauty with virtually no maintenance.
- Metallic hardware coordinates with accessories, drawer pulls and appliances.
- Ply Gem Select Series patio doors are covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as you live in your home and is transferable to the next homeowner.
Choosing the right glass options for your Select Series hinged patio doors can make your home more comfortable and reduce energy costs as well as increase security, privacy and fade protection.
- Optional Low-E glass packages help deflect summer heat to keep your home cooler and retain warm air inside during colder months.
- Choose a High Performance HP glass package with Argon gas, which is six times denser than air and placed in the insulating glass unit for additional protection from energy loss.
- The HPMax triple-pane glass package has two separate airspaces for maximum insulation.
- HP Glass Packages with specialty Low-E glass and Argon can greatly reduce solar heat gain and lower cooling costs in warmer regions.
- The Warm Edge spacer system features a U-shaped channel that separates the glass panes and interrupts the natural flow of heat to cold.It also flexes when the glass expands and contracts to help maintain a strong seal.
- Optional Warm Edge+ spacer systems are made of less-conductive materials for increased energy performance and added strength to better resist seal failure.
THE ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
Select Series hinged patio doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for where you live.
ADDITIONAL GLASS OPTIONS
- Laminated glass, featuring a strong PVB interlayer, helps protect your home against forced entry.
- Tempered or toughened glass safely breaks into pebbles.
Choose acoustic or laminated glass to dramatically decrease outside noise from entering your home.
Select Series hinged patio doors can be ordered to meet or exceed the California Energy Commission’s standards for Title 24 compliance.
Obscure patterned glass helps increase privacy while allowing daylight into your home.
Control solar heat gain, reduce glare and visibility into your home with tinted glass.
Highlight your home’s architectural style with unique grille profiles and patterns. Choose from easy-to-clean grilles between the glass (GBG) or simulated divided lites (SDL) that provide the traditional look of individual glass panes.
The Select Series hinged patio doors have standard color-coordinated handles or choose an optional metallic handle for a stylish appearance.
Select Series hinged patio doors are available with a variety of frame types to accommodate replacement, remodel and new construction installation applications.
- Dual Wall Flush Fin
- Block Frame